te s protect its cultural values too, By Andrew Picone, ACF The Wet Tropics World Heritage Area (WHA) of far north Queensland is 22 years old and in some ways, it has come of age.
What does WTWHA stand for?
WTWHA stands for Wet Tropics World Heritage Area (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WTWHA in our Acronym Attic
- Woman to Woman (Boston)
- Work, Training and Welfare (University of Milan; Italy)
- Wrestle The World (Tom & Terry Brands, Iowa City, IA, USA)
- White Trash Wrestling Alliance
- Where to Watch Birds (book)
- Watching the World Change (book)
- Watching Those We Chose
- World Traditional Wrestling Committee
- When the World Ends
- Wait, That Wasn't Funny
- W. T. Woodson High School (Fairfax, VA)
- When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around (song by the Police)
- White Trash With Money (Toby Keith album)
- West Texas Weather Modification Association (San Angelo, TX)
- Working Time and Work Organization (UN International Labour Organization)
- World Toe-Wrestling Organisation
- Wall to Wall Pachelbel (radio station)
- Welfare-To-Work Partnership
- When Things Were Rotten (movie)
- Windshear and Turbulence Warning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This agreement consists of a formal commitment by the signatories (Rainforest Aboriginal people, Queensland Government agencies (21) and the Department of the Environment and Heritage (DEH, now DEWHA)) to co-operatively manage the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area (WTWHA).
We found that only the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area has remained steady, with no change between 1988 and 2006?
The Wet Tropics World Heritage Area (WHA) was declared in 1988.
WET TROPICS WORLD HERITAGE AREA (DAINTREE): Lowland rainforest subdivided and threatened with clearing.
Third on the list is the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, where direct spending in the region on tourism and recreation is valued at $377 million.