Tenders are invited for Providing laying and compaction of granular sub base 150 mm, 100 mm thick (compacted) including preparation of subgrade, scarifying of existing BT, wet mix macadam (WMM) 100 mm thick and 75 mm thick (compacted) in different layers, readymade bituminous (HMP) mix for bituminous macadam (BM) 70 mm thick(compacted), bituminous concrete (BC) 40 mm thick (compacted) with pavers and berm filling with selected materials for surfacing works between Km 139.
What does WMM stand for?
WMM stands for Wet Mix Macadam (transportation engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WMM
We have 53 other meanings of WMM in our Acronym Attic
- West Midlands Local Transport Plan (UK)
- West Memphis Linux User Group (Arkansas)
- West Michigan Linux Users Group (est. 2006)
- Wild Mouse Leukemia Virus
- Waste Military Munitions (hazardous residue)
- Watershed Management Model
- Wave Matching-Method
- Weapons Materials and Manufacturing (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Web Media Marketing (Romania)
- Well Manicured Man
- WiFi Multi Media
- Windows Movie Maker (Microsoft)
- Wireless Multimedia
- Women Make Movies (New York, NY non profit feminist film productions)
- Working Mother Media
- World Magnetic Model
- World Market Monitor (Global Insight data product)
- World Movement of Mothers (France)
- Waste Management of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Waste Materials Management Act