a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company, and Dayton Power & Light Company (DP&L) has announced the successful start-up of the largest CT-121 wet flue gas desulfurization system (scrubber) project in North America at the DP&L-operated Killen Station.
What does WFGD stand for?
WFGD stands for Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Winter Feels Good
- Woodwind Fingering Guide
- World Financial Group
- World Freight Group
- Worldwide Facilities Group (General Motors, Detroit)
- Worry Free Guarantee (various organizations)
- Washington Fish Growers Association (Rochester, WA)
- Western Forest Genetics Association
- West Flower Garden Bank (Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary; Gulf of Mexico)
- Winged Foot Golf Club (Mamaroneck, New York)
- World Financial Group Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Guard Services
- West Florida Genealogical Society (est. 1982)
- World Federation of Great Towers
- Wages for Housework
- Warsztaty Fotograficzne Hejber (Hejber Photographic Workshop)
- We Fly High
- Week from Hell
- Weep for Humanity (website)
- Whitefish (Amtrak station code; Whitefish, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, ReACT is a dry process and requires only about 1 percent of the water required for conventional wet flue gas desulfurization.
Burke estimates that over time the amount of wet flue gas desulfurization sludge generated by electric utilities could reach more than 40 million tons per year.
155 million contract for the installation of wet flue gas desulfurization systems on four, 550 megawatt coal-fired generator units at Taiwan Power's Taichung power station in Taiwan.
B&W PGG) has been awarded a contract worth $54 million to design and supply two wet flue gas desulfurization (FGD) units and related components for Northern Indiana Public Service Company's (NIPSCO) R.
is the exclusive provider in North America of the Joy/Niro Dry Flue Gas Desulfurization technology and the Bischoff Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization technology.
B&W PGG) has signed a contract worth approximately $90 million to design, engineer, procure and construct wet flue gas desulfurization (FGD) systems for two 825 megawatt units at Detroit Edison Company's Monroe Power Plant in Monroe, Mich.
s (NYSE: WTI) Clean Air Group has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $50 million to design, supply and construct wet flue gas desulfurization and electrostatic precipitator systems and a chimney at Owensboro Municipal Utilities' Elmer Smith Station in Owensboro, Ky.