For 11 years, he was a professor of moral theology at Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Cambridge, Mass.
What does WJST stand for?
WJST stands for Weston Jesuit School of Theology (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Walter J Shafer Associates
- Wernigeroder Jagdkorporationen Senioren-Convent (German: Wernigeroder Hunting Corporations Veterans Convenant; Germany)
- Western Journal of Speech Communication
- Wokingham Job Support Centre (est. 1992; UK)
- World Junior Surfing Championship
- West Jefferson School District (Terreton, ID)
- West Japan Study Group for Lung Cancer Surgery
- Wendell Johnson Speech and Hearing Center (Iowa)
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Wray Jackson Smith Scholarship (American Statistical Association)
- Weltjugendtag (German: World Youth Day)
- Willard John Thomas Associates, Inc. (New York)
- Winnipeg Jewish Theatre (est. 1987; Manitoba, Canada)
- Water Jet Technology Association
- Woodcock-Johnson Test of Achievement
- World Junior Tantrix Championship (UK)
- World Junior Tennis Final
- West Japan Thoracic Oncology Group
- Worldwide Joint Training and Scheduling Conference (US DoD)
- Water Jet Technology Society of Japan (est. 1993)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rome) presents a revision of his 2007 doctoral dissertation at Weston Jesuit School of Theology, Massachusetts.
O'Byrne went on to seminary at the Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Cambridge in 1994, and some Jesuits remember his time there as somewhat confounding.
Francine Cardman of the Weston Jesuit School of Theology reminded us that "nothing is hidden which will not be revealed" (Luke 12:1-3) and stressed that a truly attentive ear will hear both the particular contributions and limitations in each voice raised in the church.
Previously, Nicoson held executive human resource positions with the Weston Jesuit School of Theology, CertaLogic Inc.
The announcement, made in late September, follows decisions by Weston Jesuit School of Theology in 2008 to re-affiliate with Boston College, the Jesuit School of Theology at Berkeley to become a graduate school of Santa Clara University in 2009, and the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago to form an educational alliance with DePaul University last year.
dissertation in sacred theology for the Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Massachusetts, he suggests how Catholic institutions can help protect children and teenagers from being recruited so easily into Africa's wars, and can instead become ambassadors and messengers of peace particularly in West Africa but also across the whole continent.
O'MALLEY Weston Jesuit School of Theology, Cambridge, MA