Westmoreland County -- Mount Pleasant Borough Municipal Authority received a $2,505,750 loan to construct more than two miles of sewage collection lines and force mains to eliminate an existing combined sewer overflow, and also help the Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation rehabilitate the former Lenox Crystal manufacturing plant.
What does WCIDC stand for?
WCIDC stands for Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation (Greensburg, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Congress on Intellectual Capital
- Wing Chun Ip Chun Academy (Hong Kong)
- World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation
- World Council of Independent Christian Churches
- World Class Independent Championship Wrestling
- Water Conservation and Improvement District (Texas)
- Water Control and Improvement District
- What Can I Do?
- Winspear Canadian Industry Database (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Washington County Industrial Development Authority
- What Can I Do Now?
- West Coast Industrial Express (Houston, TX)
- West Coast Interiors Expo (interior design)
- West Central Indiana Economic Development District
- West Central Indiana Educational Service Center
- Washington Counties Insurance Fund (est. 1958)
- Water Conservation Investment Fund (North American Development Bank)
- West Central Initiative Fund (Minnesota)
- Workers' Compensation Insurance Fund
- Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation (Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation, Greensburg, was awarded $233,345 for track rehabilitation on the Radebaugh subdivision and the Bullskin branch in parts of Westmoreland and Fayette counties.
Westmoreland County: The Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation will receive $1.