Run-off Division Non LifeInsurance The acquisition of Westminster Motor Insurance Association Limited was completed at the end of the year, and followed the earlier acquisition of Santam Europe Limited in September 2008.
What does WMIA stand for?
WMIA stands for Westminster Motor Insurance Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WMIA
- White Mountain Independent (Newspaper; Show Low, AZ)
- Wilderness Medicine Institute
- Williams Memorial Institute (New London, CT)
- Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows Management Interface
- Wireless Measurement Instrument (Grayson Wireless)
- Women's Ministries International (Free Methodist Church)
- World Manufacturer Identifier
- Washington Mutual Insurance Association (Wooster, OH)
- Western Maryland Interpretive Association (Sharpsburg, MD)
- Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
- West Midlands International Airport Limited (UK)
- Waste Management Information Bureau (UK)
- Western Management Institute of Beijing (est. 1999; Beijing, China)
- Windsor Management Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Weight Management Information Center (Malaysia)
- Welsh Medicines Information Centre (Wales, UK)
- Windows Management Instrumentation Command-Line
- Wing Mount Intercooler (automotive)
- Wireless Mobile Interface Card (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Immediate Release 28 October 2008 Proposed acquisition of Westminster Motor Insurance Association Limited Charles Taylor Consulting plc ("CTC") announces that it is to acquire Westminster Motor Insurance Association Limited (WMIAL) from Santam (UK) Limited, subject to receiving FSA Approval.