Don Green, Tritium Plant Exhaust Processing Manager, of Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) currently Director of Engineered Equipment and Systems at SRNL and has led development of equipment in robotics, computer modeling, electrical instrumentation and other areas, He was Chief Engineer for Tritium Facilities at Westinghouse Savannah River Company, where he oversaw enrichment, processing and compression of gaseous tritium.
What does WSRC stand for?
WSRC stands for Westinghouse Savannah River Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSRC
We have 24 other meanings of WSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Wild and Scenic Rivers Act
- Wisconsin State Reading Association
- Wisconsin StormReady Advisory
- Wyoming Snowmobile Racing Association
- Wyoming Steer Roping Association
- West Salem Redevelopment Advisory Board (Salem, OR)
- Winston Salem Regional Association of Realtors (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Washington Surveying and Rating Bureau
- West Sea Rescue Berth (Hong Kong)
- Western Sydney Records Centre (Australia)
- Women's Studies Research Center (Brandeis University)
- Woodlake Swim and Racquet Club (Virginia)
- World Series Racing Championship (horse racing)
- World Soybean Research Conference
- Wyoming Society for Respiratory Care
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association
- Washington State Residential Care Council (Yakima, WA)
- West Souris River Conservation District (Canada)
- Western Shasta Resource Conservation District (California)
- Web Services Registry Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, he was president of the Westinghouse Savannah River Company from 1991 to 1999, where he directed more than 10,000 employees engaged in three major missions at the Department of Energy's Savannah River Site in South Carolina.
In my civilian job, I am an engineer for Westinghouse Savannah River Company (WSRC), which operates the Savannah River Site for the US Department of Energy.
The patent, pending since May 25, 2000, was issued to Westinghouse Savannah River Company ("SRC"), with whom Sequiam has an exclusive worldwide license agreement.
Young, Department of Biology and Geology, University of South Carolina, Aiken, Jay Noonkester, Keith Hyde, Ralph Nichols, Savannah River Technology Center, Westinghouse Savannah River Company 3:00 Geologic Factors Affecting Delta Formation: A Small-Scale Physical Model Approach, Christopher W.
OTC BB: PDGE), an environmental and specialty contractor, today reported that Westinghouse Savannah River Company (WSRC) has renewed its contract with PDGE's wholly-owned subsidiary, Enviro-Tech Abatement Services Co.
Westinghouse Savannah River Company ("WSRC"), the DOE-appointed site manager for the Savannah River Site ("SRS") in Aiken, South Carolina initiated the Mentor-Protege partnership with IWR in April 2000, and has renewed the agreement on two subsequent occasions.
Matthew Brigmon, Garriet Smith Department of Biology and Geology University of South Carolina, Aiken Robin Brigmon Savannah River Technology Center Westinghouse Savannah River Company, Aiken