Following a subsequent position within the Application Engineering Section of the former Westinghouse Atomic Power Division, he was appointed to a number of increasingly responsible management positions within the Pressurized Water Reactor Systems Division.
What does WAPD stand for?
WAPD stands for Westinghouse Atomic Power Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAPD
We have 1 other meaning of WAPD in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care
- Wisconsin Association of Public, Education, and Government Access Channels, Inc.
- World Aim Point Catalog
- West African Primate Conservation Action (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Women Are Pure Concentrated Evil
- World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Wage and Position Classification Office (Philippines)
- West Africa Gas Pipeline Co.
- International Workshop on Attention and Performance in Computer Vision
- West Allis Police Department (Wisconsin)
- World Association of Persons with Disabilities
- Water And Power Development Authority (Pakistan)
- Western Arkansas Planning and Development District Inc.
- Windows Applications Programming and Development Program (University of Portsmouth, UK)
- Workload Analysis Planning Data System
- Weighted Absolute Percent Error
- Wide Angle Parabolic Equation (acoustics)
- World Association for Political Economy (Hong Kong)
- Wireless Access Policy for Electronic Communications Services (European Commission)
- Washington Association on Postsecondary Education and Disability
Samples in periodicals archive:
A nuclear physicist and colleague of Brightsen at Westinghouse Atomic Power Division and a key supporter of the NCM at EPRI.