Westerstede is another excellent golden yellow variety, and Orange Beauty has burnt orange flowers.
What does WST stand for?
WST stands for Westerstede (German Licence-Plate)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WST
We have 103 other meanings of WST in our Acronym Attic
- Warfighter Support Team
- Water Survival Training
- Water, Sewer, Trash
- Watershed Transform
- Wavelength Self-Tunable
- Weapon System Trainer
- Web Services Trust (Oasis)
- Well Seismic Tool
- Westerly, RI, USA (Airport Code)
- Western Standard Time
- Wheel Speed Transducer
- Winchester Swim Team (Virginia)
- Winwaed Software Technology LLC (Texas)
- Wiscasset (Amtrak station code; Wiscasset, ME)
- Withlacoochee State Trail (Florida)
- Women in Science and Technology (various locations)
- Workplace Standards Tasmania (Australia)
- Works Services and Transportation (Canada)
- Workshop on Termination
- Workstation Technologies Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Steinhoff Group, founded in Westerstede in 1964, currently has more than 90 production sites and more than 21,000 employees worldwide, and concentrates on the manufacture, sale and distribution of household good and raw materials, manufacturing primarily in emerging markets with sales and distribution in developed markets.
amp; WESTERSTEDE, Germany -- InPhase Technologies, the world's leader in holographic data storage, today announced that it has signed an automation original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with DSM, a leading worldwide developer of jukebox storage systems for major enterprise customers.