Global Banking News-February 5, 2013--BMO to facilitate Western Union money transfer through Interac e-Transfer platform(C)2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does WUMT stand for?
WUMT stands for Western Union Money Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WUMT in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin United for Mental Health (Milwaukee, WI)
- Web Usage Manipulation Language
- Where Underground Music Lives
- Washington University Macro Model (economics)
- Wegener Uitgeverij Midden Nederland (Netherlands; publisher)
- Western Union Money Order
- Water Use Management Plan
- Wilderness Upgrade for Medical Professionals
- Washington University Medical School (St. Louis, MO)
- Wisconsin-Upper Michigan System
- Wissenschaft Und Moralische Verantwortung (German: Science and Morality Responsiblity)
- West University Neighbors (Eugene, OR)
- Western Upper Nile (region)
- World Urban Network (YMCA)
- Worldwide Universities Network (UK)
- Worldwide Utility News (radio club)
- West University Neighborhood Association (various locations)
- West Urbana Neighborhood Association (Illinois)
- World Union, North America
- Workshop on Underwater Networks (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software solution we provide now includes Western Union Money Transfer services but also MoneyGram services, as announced last week.
According to NIB Bank here on Thursday, the alliance will allow the bank to provide the Western Union Money Transfer SM Service through its 179 branches in 60 cities of Pakistan.
With the addition of Societe Generale Algeria, the Algerian Post Office and El Khalifa Bank, Western Union Money Transfer services are now available through more than 100,000 locations that span the globe, providing an unparalleled international presence in the field of money remittance.
First time in Taiwan Internet banking allows consumers to send and receive Western Union Money Transfer transactions internationally TAIPEI, Taiwan -- King's Town Bank registered online banking account holders can now send and receive Western Union[R] Money Transfer(SM) transactions internationally, The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU), a leader in global payment services, announced today.
Western Union Money Transfer services are available at more than 1,400 Agent locations in the Nordic region, the company said.
Western Union Money Transfer services have been available in Thailand since 1997 through such respected organizations as the Bangkok Metropolitan Bank, Bank of Asia, Bank of Ayudhya Public Co.
Previously, Western Union Money Transfer service to Cuba was only available from a limited number of Agent locations.