Wehberg, MD of Peninsula Regional Medical Center (Salisbury, Maryland) at the 34th annual meeting of the Western Thoracic Surgical Association on June 28, 2008 in Kona, Hawaii.
What does WTSA stand for?
WTSA stands for Western Thoracic Surgical Association (Beverly, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTSA
We have 8 other meanings of WTSA in our Acronym Attic
- Woodland Trust Scotland (UK)
- Work Truck Show (National Truck Equipment Association)
- Working Time Saved
- World Toilet Summit
- World Tour Soccer
- Wroclawskie Towarzystwo Sportowe (Poland)
- Wunderland Toast Society
- Seaman Apprentice, Weapons Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (shipping)
- Western Textile Services Association (est. 1911)
- World Table Soccer Association
- World Telecommunications Standardization Assembly
- Warisan Ternama Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian technology company)
- West Texas State Bank
- Washington Township Swim Club (Indianapolis, IN)
- Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Wet Tantalum Slug Capacitor
- Wilkinstown Target Shooting Club (Ireland)
- World Telecommunication Standardization Conference
- West Tennessee School for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arcidi is a member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the Western Thoracic Surgical Association.
In the third quarter, Somanetics will participate in several regional medical meetings for perfusionists, the Western Thoracic Surgical Association annual meeting and the Duke School of Medicine Cardiothoracic Update.