Graves also used the occasion of the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas, at which the company is exhibiting, to introduce the company's companion animal health management team and staff.
What does WSVC stand for?
WSVC stands for Western States Veterinary Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSVC
- Water Shutoff Valve (plumbing)
- Weapon System Video (US DoD)
- Weapons Storage Vault
- West Valley Charter Lines, Inc (Campbell, CA)
- Wheelchair Sports Victoria (Australia)
- Windows Server Virtualization (software)
- Winterschlussverkauf (German: winters-end sales)
- Wuppertaler Sportverein (German soccer club)
- Water System Vulnerability Assessment
- West Suffolk Vineyard Church (UK)
- World Series of Video Games
- Wide Super Video Graphics Array
- Wisconsin School for the Visually Handicapped
- Water Supplying Vegetation Index
- Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory (Laramie)
- Washington State Veterinary Medical Association (Bellevue, WA)
- Wärmeschutzverordnung (German: Ordinance on Thermal Insulation)
- Wisconsin Sports Vision Project
- Web Service Validation Tools
- We Spell Vacuum With 1 U
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFP is continuing the development of its DigiVet Equine digital imaging system specifically designed for imaging horses' legs, and will demonstrate it at the large Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas at the end of February.
PetCARE TV") (OTCBB:PTNW) announced today that it will be showcasing its new Welcome Home Your New Friend DVD at the North American Veterinary Conference (NAVC) to be held in Orlando, Florida on January 9-12, 2005 and the Western States Veterinary Conference (WSVC) to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 21-23, 2005.