The certification program is based on TRI's Concrete and Clay Roof Tile Installation Manual for Moderate Climate Regions, a guide co-sponsored by the Western States Roofing Contractors Association and recognized by the International Code Council.
What does WSRCA stand for?
WSRCA stands for Western States Roofing Contractors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Winston Salem Regional Association of Realtors (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Washington Surveying and Rating Bureau
- West Sea Rescue Berth (Hong Kong)
- Western Sydney Records Centre (Australia)
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company
- Women's Studies Research Center (Brandeis University)
- Woodlake Swim and Racquet Club (Virginia)
- World Series Racing Championship (horse racing)
- World Soybean Research Conference
- Wyoming Society for Respiratory Care
- Washington State Residential Care Council (Yakima, WA)
- West Souris River Conservation District (Canada)
- Western Shasta Resource Conservation District (California)
- Web Services Registry Description
- Wireless Systems Research Department
- Working Systems Requirements Development
- Worldwide Software Resources Directory
- Weapons Systems Requirements Document/Support Activity
- Western Square and Round Dance Association
- West Side Research and Extension Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be unveiled today at the Western States Roofing Contractors Association Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, Centennial Slate is made possible by a sophisticated new patent-pending shingle cutting and granule blending manufacturing process, invented by CertainTeed, that creates an appearance on the roof that has never been achieved before with an asphalt roofing product.