Dixie is a member of the Western States Football League, which includes Arizona's community colleges with football programs.
What does WSFL stand for?
WSFL stands for Western States Football League (junior college athletics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSFL
We have 2 other meanings of WSFL in our Acronym Attic
- Whidden's School of Fitness (Marshfield, MA)
- Wood and Synthetic Flooring Institute (Hillside, Illinois)
- World Sidesaddle Federation, Inc. (Bucyrus, OH)
- Web Services and the Future of Internet Computing (international workshop)
- World Social Forum International Council
- World Summits on Free Information Infrastructures
- Wall Street Finance Ltd. (est. 1986; India)
- Wavelength-Swept Fiber Laser
- Web Services Federation Language
- Web Services Flow Language
- Wisconsin State Federation of Labor (union)
- Wisconsin State Football League (Semi Pro Football)
- Weekly Sales Forecasting Model
- Western State Fire Managers (various locations)
- Western States Fire Mission (US NASA and US Forest Service)
- Wisconsin State Firefighter Memorial (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Washington State Farmers Market Association
- White Seabass Fishery Management Plan
- Washington State Fathers Network (support group)
- Which Stands for Nothing (computer language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``That's in the back of my mind,'' said Hickman, a first-team Western States Football League pick at Glendale (Ariz.
Hickman, a 6-foot-1, 255-pounder, was a first-team Western States Football League selection after recording 10 sacks and making more than 60 tackles.