Formerly the Western States Advertising Agencies Association (WSAAA), the organization has provided an unparalleled opportunity for agency principals to collaborate in the development of the Los Angeles advertising community through programs such as the Annual Conference, Leader of the Year, Round Tables and Advertising University and College Career Day.
What does WSAA stand for?
WSAA stands for Western States Advertising Agencies Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSAA
We have 9 other meanings of WSAA in our Acronym Attic
- World Steel Association (industry group)
- World Student Association
- World Summit Award (mobile content)
- Wow Strong Arms
- Wyoming State Archives
- Wyzsza Szkola Agrobiznesu (Lomza, Poland)
- Warfare Systems Architecture & Engineering
- Washington State Archery Association (Hoquiam, WA)
- Washington State Arts Alliance (est. 1975; Seattle, WA)
- Water Services Association of Australia
- Win Shares Above Average (arcane baseball statistic)
- World Sustainable Agriculture Association
- Washington State Arts Alliance and Foundation
- Western Sydney Amateur Astronomy Group (Australia)
- Western Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Western Sydney Area Assistance Scheme (New South Wales; Australia)
- Wanita Sunda Antar Benua (Indonesian: Sundanese Women Intercontinental)
- Washington State Association of Broadcasters
- West Somerset Advice Bureau (UK)
- Women Students at Brown (Brown University; Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also involved with the American Association of Advertising Agencies and was past president of the Western States Advertising Agencies Association.
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Western States Advertising Agencies Association (WSAAA) having served as President in 1991 - 92 and Chairman in 1992 - 93.