He also found the time to pick up a law degree from Fullerton's Western State University College of Law.
What does WSU stand for?
WSU stands for Western State University College of Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSU
We have 33 other meanings of WSU in our Acronym Attic
- World Service Television (BBC)
- William Spinetti Team Work (marketing firm; Italy)
- Walter Sisulu University (South Africa)
- Washington State University
- Wassau (Amtrak station code; Wassau, WI)
- Waste Storage Unit
- Wayne State University
- Weather Service Unit
- Weather Support Unit
- Weber State University
- White Student Union (Towson, MD)
- Wichita State University
- Winona State University
- Wintel Server Utility
- Workstation Support Unit
- Wright State University
- Wichita State University Regional Community Policing Training Institute (Kansas)
- Washington State University, Tri-Cities Campus
- Washington State Urantia Association
- Wayne State University Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marine Corps veteran, Seymour earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, New York, and a juris doctor from Western State University College of Law in Fullerton.
Livingston received bachelor's and juris doctorate degrees from Western State University College of Law.
Western State University College of Law offers a full-time program, which normally can be completed within three years; and a part-time program, which makes it possible for a student to continue at his or her job while going to law school.
Davis earned a law degree from Western State University College of Law in San Diego.
June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Western State University College of Law welcomes William E.
Assistant Dean of Academic Programs and Associate Professor at Western State University College of Law.
from Western State University College of Law, San Diego, and an LL.