a leading infrastructure provider for North American environmental and energy markets, is pleased to announce that the Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS) commenced operations this week.
What does WREGIS stand for?
WREGIS stands for Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Women and Rural Economic Development
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
- Worthington Regional Economic Development Corporation (Minnesota)
- Western Region Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- Waste Reduction and Energy Efficiency (conference; Michigan)
- Writing Requirement Exemption Exam (California State University, San Bernardino)
- Western Regional Environmental Education Council (now the Council for Environment Education)
- Western Riverside Environmental Fund (London, England, UK)
- Wild Rockies Earth First (environmentalist group)
- Wind River Experimental Forest
- Wilshire Real Estate Investment (now Fog Cutter Capital Group, Inc.)
- Women's Research & Education Institute
- Wyoming Real Estate Institute (Sheridan, WY)
- Washington Real Estate Investors Association
- Wilshire Real Estate Investment Trust
- Wabash River Energy Ltd. (Indiana)
- Western Regional Educational Laboratory
- Wireless Resonant Energy Link (energy transfer technology)
- Willard R. Espy Literary Foundation
- Water Resources and Environmental Management (college degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of technology, operations, and professional services for the energy industry and environmental markets, announced today that the California Energy Commission has selected the APX Environmental Registry & Banking solution for its Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS) project, and has signed a multi-year agreement for APX to provide the WREGIS system technology and services.
SALT LAKE CITY -- The Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS) took a significant step forward in December with the approval by the WECC Board of Directors of the WREGIS Committee Charter and the subsequent formation of a WREGIS Interim Committee.