Western Region Integrated Project Unocal has proposed development of the Western Region Integrated Project (WRIP) that would include production from the Shahbazpur field.
What does WRIP stand for?
WRIP stands for Western Region Integrated Project (Bangladesh; Unocal Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRIP
We have 8 other meanings of WRIP in our Acronym Attic
- Western Reserve Independent Living Center (Warren, OH; disabled support)
- Wheat Ridge Internal Medicine (est. 1994; Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Wound Rotor Induction Motor
- Water Resource Information Management System (EPA)
- Wildlife Rescue Information Network (Australia)
- Warner Robins Industry Now Group (Georgia; est. 1972)
- Wide Range Interest Opinion Test
- Water Resources Information Project (Canada)
- Watershed Recovery Inventory Project (Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Weather Radio Improvement Program (US NOAA)
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool (Henderson, NV)
- Women's Roles Interview Protocol (Mexico)
- Wisconsin Register in Probate Association
- Western Region Intergovernmental Personnel Assessment Council (Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon)
- Wave Rider Information Processing System
- Wuhan Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (China)
- Word Recognition in Quiet (auditory system research)
- Walter Reed Institute of Research (US Army)
- Water Resources Investigation Report (USGS)
- Wage Record Information System (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unocal Bangladesh's Western Region Integrated Project includes the development of the Shahbazpur gas resource, and construction of a pipeline system to serve the western region of Bangladesh and multiple power plants with an aggregate capacity of approximately 400 megawatts (MW).