Morgan Sindall has secured a framework agreement with Western Power Distribution for the excavation, cable laying and reinstatement works within its West Midlands region.
What does WPD stand for?
WPD stands for Western Power Distribution (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPD
We have 64 other meanings of WPD in our Acronym Attic
- War Plans Department (US WWII)
- Warranty Parts Direct (Dell, Inc.)
- Warranty Period Determination
- Watershed Protection Division (various organizations)
- Wauchula Police Department (Florida)
- Waukegan Park District (Waukegan, IL)
- Weapon Program Description
- Wedding Photography Directory
- Weimar Police Department
- Western Police District (local police authority in Manila, Philippines)
- Western Procurement Division (US Navy)
- Westminster Police Department (California)
- Wewoka Police Department (Oklahoma)
- Wheeling Park District (Wheeling, IL)
- Wilkinson Power Divider
- Willoughby Police Department (Ohio)
- Wilmington Police Department
- Windows Portable Device (driver architecture)
- Windows Printer Description (file name extension)
- Windows Printer Driver (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday afternoon teams from Western Power Distribution - who look after Coventry's low voltage power cables - were working to repair the damage and restore the power supply to homes in Salcombe Close and some in Remembrance Road.
17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) said Monday (2/17) that its Western Power Distribution subsidiaries in the United Kingdom have accepted a decision by the Office of Electricity and Gas Markets (Ofgem) to set the real cost of equity at 6.
Tokyo, Apr 20, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - Hitachi Europe Limited, Smart Grid Venture (Hitachi) today announced that it has concluded an agreement with Western Power Distribution (South West) plc and Western Power Distribution (South Wales) plc (WPD) for the supply of a Dynamic Voltage Control System for a Smart Grid demonstration project under the UK's Low Carbon Networks (LCN) Fund Tier One, established by Ofgem, the UK Energy Regulator.
Western Power Distribution was called twice before the tragedy but did not act for three hours.
Western Power Distribution believes the Countryside Council for Wales' decision is 'premature, arbitrary and unfair'.
Western Power Distribution has awarded BBPN a three-year term contract totalling pounds 25 million over three years with a possible extension by two further one-year periods for the repair and maintenance work on the underground distribution voltage network in South Wales.
Amey has won a contract worth around Au24m per annum from electricity distribution business Western Power Distribution (WPD) for refurbishing and renewing 92,000km of overhead power lines across WPD s network until 2018.