Gallagher is a former trustee of Lincoln and Temple universities, the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf in Pittsburgh, and the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf in Philadelphia.
What does WPSD stand for?
WPSD stands for Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPSD
We have 2 other meanings of WPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Shipping Control War Plan (US Navy)
- West Pymble Soccer Club (Australia)
- Western Pennsylvania Ski Council
- Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation (Wheeling, WV)
- William Paterson State College (New Jersey)
- Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Wisconsin Public Service Corporation (Integrys Energy Group, Inc.)
- Work Pass Services Centre (Singapore)
- Western Partnership for Sustainable Development (UK)
- Westinghouse Platform Screen Doors (Wiltshire, England, UK)
- White Pass School District (Washington)
- William Penn School District (Pennsylvania)
- Williston Public School District (Williston, ND)
- West Point Society District of Columbia
- Work Programme on Small Economies (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Western Province Softball Federation (South Africa)
- With Profits Sub-Fund (insurance)
- World Pollen and Spore Flora
- World Popular Song Festival (1970-1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2003 Sorenson VRS Facilitates Instantaneous Communication for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Students and Faculty Members The Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf (WPSD), a leader in technology among Pennsylvania schools, selected the fastest-growing video relay service, Sorenson Video Relay Service(TM) (VRS) to enhance communication for students and staff.
Pollard attended the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf and then Gallaudet University.