The Bush administration's plan for these Bureau of Land Management parcels, called the Western Oregon Plan Revisions, fell flat on its face because it was so reckless toward our older forests, waterways and wildlife.
What does WOPR stand for?
WOPR stands for Western Oregon Plan Revisions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOPR
We have 6 other meanings of WOPR in our Acronym Attic
- White Oil Pipeline Project (Pakistan)
- Without Proper Papers
- Work Order Prioritization Panel
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology (research group; University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Women as Partners for Peace in Africa
- Workshop on Parallel Processing, Logic Organization, and Technology
- Work Package Processor Program
- Workshop on Policy Process Research (University of Colorado)
- Waiver of Premium Rider (insurance)
- War Operations Planned Response (from the movie War Games)
- Wodne Ochotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe (Polish: water rescue teams and lifeguards)
- Woody's Office POWER Pack
- Workshop on Performance and Reliability
- Written Oral Partial Review (US Military Academy)
- Warfighter Open Purchase Request Router
- West Ohio Paranormal Society
- Widows and Orphans Pension Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Wet Openbaarmaking Publiekgefinancierde Topinkomens (Dutch: Public Disclosure Act Funded Top Incomes)
- What Other People Think
- Wireline-Oriented Perforating Tool (geoengineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most recent was the Western Oregon Plan Revisions, which were withdrawn in July 2009 and are once again being redrafted.
The association also embraced the bureau's controversial plan for increased logging, called the Western Oregon Plan Revisions, the environmental group said.
gov/or/plans/wopr Write to Bureau of Land Management, Western Oregon Plan Revisions Office, 333 S.
The Western Oregon Plan Revisions will not blindly take the BLM back to the clear-cuts of the 1980s, or for that matter the 1970s or 1960s.
gov/ or/plans/wopr Via mail at: Western Oregon Plan Revisions, P.