Hershock was taken to Western Medical Center Anaheim complaining of neck pain and a headache, said hospital spokesman Ronald Bingham.
What does WMCA stand for?
WMCA stands for Western Medical Center Anaheim (Anaheim, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMCA
We have 18 other meanings of WMCA in our Acronym Attic
- World Market Center (various locations)
- World Masters Championships
- World Meteorological Center
- World Mission Committee
- World Mission Council (Scotland, UK)
- World Muaythai Council (Thailand)
- World Music Centre (various locations)
- Washington Municipal Clerks Association (est. 1970)
- West Michigan Construction Alliance (Coopersville, MI)
- Western Marine Community Association
- Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (Kansas)
- Wolf Mountain Conference Association
- West Michigan Clean Air Coalition
- William and Mary Center for Archaeological Research (College of William & Mary; Williamsburg, VA)
- West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology
- Washington Metropolitan Cricket Board
- West Michigan Community Bank (Hudsonville, MI)
- Wantagh Memorial Congregational Church (Wantagh, NY)
- Waste Management of Canada Corporation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- West Marin Chamber of Commerce (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IHHI operates four facilities in Orange County: Chapman Medical Center, Western Medical Center Santa Ana, Western Medical Center Anaheim and Coastal Communities Hospital in Santa Ana.
IHHI owns and operates Chapman Medical Center, Coastal Community Hospital, Western Medical Center Anaheim and Western Medical Center Santa Ana.