Moreover, the city is having talks with the Northeast Utilities arm Western Massachusetts Electric Company in order to acquire various circuits and other infrastructure which is attached to the power facility.
What does WMECO stand for?
WMECO stands for Western Massachusetts Electric Company (Springfield, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- WorldLingo Multilingual Email Award
- Wyoming Music Educators Association
- West Michigan Environmental Action Council
- Wisconsin Master Educator Assessment Process
- World Military Expenditures & Arms Transfers
- West Midlands Enterprise Board (UK)
- Coast Guard Medium Endurance Cutter (aka Medium Endurance Cutter; vessel)
- Medium Endurance Cutter (aka Coast Guard Medium Endurance Cutter; US Coast Guard)
- Western Massachusetts Electric Co.
- Wet Mateable Electric Connection
- Western Mediterranean (shipping route)
- Workshop on Microelectronics and Electron Devices
- World Mean Elevation Data
- West Michigan Economic Development Partnership (encompassing seven counties)
- Web Mining for E-Commerce and E-Services
- Wonder Machine Enterprise Edition (software)
- Western Massachusetts Enterprise Fund, Inc. (Holyoke, MA)
- Wildlife Management Education Fund
- Weight Maintenance Energy Intake (nutritional research)
- World Methodist Evangelism Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philips has partnered with NSTAR, National Grid, and Western Massachusetts Electric Company in Massachusetts to provide 65,000 students at more than 40 universities with LED equivalents for the 60 incandescent watt bulb, which is estimated to result in 59,000,000 lifetime kWh savings and 40,000 metric tons of CO[sub.
The Western Massachusetts Electric Company said 12,000 customers were without power in the utility's service area and that hard-hit areas might not have electricity until the end of the week.
Its long-term commitment to energy efficient new construction is a collaborative effort funded by various providers such as the Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECO), Bay State Gas, Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, National Grid Gas and Electric, New England Gas, NSTAR Electric and NSTAR Gas.
As the anniversary of last October's major nor'easter approaches, Western Massachusetts Electric Company is reaffirming its readiness for the next big storm.
17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECo) today announced its plan to develop the first of several large-scale solar energy facilities.
WMECo's Indian Orchard Solar Facility Wins Award from Environmental Business Council Of New England (June 7, 2012 11:37 AM) Source: Western Massachusetts Electric Company DALLAS -- Luminant Begins Project to Enhance Grassland Bird Habitat in Central Texas (June 7, 2012 11:30 AM) Source: Luminant PLANO, Texas -- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Updates Progress toward Environmental and Social Performance Goals in 2012 Sustainability Report (June 7, 2012 11:00 AM) Source: Dr Pepper Snapple Group ERIE, Pa.
Western Massachusetts Electric Company, part of the Northeast Utilities System , serves approximately 200,000 customers in 59 communities throughout western Massachusetts and is committed to the environment, economic development and the health of the communities it serves.