6million to the islands' economy every year, according to a report by the Western Isles Fisheries Trust There are about 2000 lochs and 80 catchments within the isles.
What does WIFT stand for?
WIFT stands for Western Isles Fisheries Trust (now Outer Hebrides Fisheries Trust; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIFT
- Wisconsin Federation of Republican Women (Waukesha, WI)
- Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplementation
- Whirlpool Institute of Fabric Science
- Wide Field Sensor
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services (est. 2000)
- Women in the Fire Service, Inc. (Madison, WI)
- World Inferno Friendship Society
- Worldwide Integrated Flight Support, Inc.
- Western Institute for Food Safety and Security
- Weapon In Flight Track
- Women in Film and Television
- Women in Film and Television Atlanta
- Women in Film and Television International
- What I Failed to Mention
- Women in Film and Television South Africa
- Women in Film and Television Vancouver
- Western Interprovincial Football Union (Canada)
- Women in Film & Video (since 1979; Washington, DC)
- Women in Film and Video Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)
- What's in It for You?