When most colleges and universities are raising or keeping their tuition the same, last year Western International University dropped their tuition from $14,900 to $7,600.
What does WIU stand for?
WIU stands for Western International University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIU
We have 13 other meanings of WIU in our Acronym Attic
- What in the World?
- Wind in the Willows
- Women In The Wind (motorcyclist organization)
- What In the World Are You Talking About?
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- What's Important to You
- What's It To Ya?
- Weapon Interface Unit
- West Indies United (est. 1981)
- Western Illinois University
- Westmoreland Intermediate Unit (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Winds Interface Unit (DSM)
- Wing Interface Unit
- Wiring Interface Unit(s)
- WISDN Interface Unit
- Workers Industrial Union (various organizations)
- Western Inter-University Geological Conference
- Windows Image Using Linux
- Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Wirtschaftsunteroffizier (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simpson, a Cincinnati-area native, holds a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering from Miami University in Oxford, OH, and an MBA from Western International University in Phoenix.
Lynch has an associate's degree in criminal justice from Western International University of Phoenix in Arizona, which is affiliated with Phoenix University's online program.
which operates the ITT Technical Institutes, and Western International University ("WIU"), subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc , received accreditation approval from the Beijing Municipal Education Commission ("BMEC").
The Company offers innovative and distinctive educational programs and services both online and on-campus at the high school, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels through its subsidiaries: University of Phoenix, Institute for Professional Development, College for Financial Planning, Western International University, Meritus University, Insight Schools and Apollo Global.
TSX-VEN:CPT) and a leading business school in China, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Western International University ("WIU"), a subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc.
has been an education provider for more than 30 years, providing academic access and opportunity to students through its University of Phoenix, Institute for Professional Development, College for Financial Planning, Western International University, Meritus University, Insight Schools and Apollo Global.
UOP), the College for Financial Planning (CFP), and Western International University (WIU).