Through its Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program, the USDA has offered over $97,000 in grant to the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (IIRA) at Western Illinois University .
What does WIU stand for?
WIU stands for Western Illinois University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIU
We have 13 other meanings of WIU in our Acronym Attic
- Walk in the Woods
- What in the World?
- Wind in the Willows
- Women In The Wind (motorcyclist organization)
- What In the World Are You Talking About?
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- What's Important to You
- What's It To Ya?
- Weapon Interface Unit
- West Indies United (est. 1981)
- Western International University
- Westmoreland Intermediate Unit (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Winds Interface Unit (DSM)
- Wing Interface Unit
- Wiring Interface Unit(s)
- WISDN Interface Unit
- Workers Industrial Union (various organizations)
- Western Inter-University Geological Conference
- Windows Image Using Linux
- Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra (Wellington, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a bachelor of arts degree in mass communications, radio/television broadcasting from Western Illinois University and earned a master of arts degree in religion and history from Trinity International University.
Reviewed by Amy Betz, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL.
He's an environmental business expert at Western Illinois University in Macomb.
He went to Western Illinois University on a school loan and eventually earned his bachelor of arts degree in fine art.
For Western Illinois University, the efficiency gains made the 2001 switch over to a document imaging system from Laserfische worth the effort.
Currently, The Pantagraph said A-1 has applied to Ford County, IL, seeking a conditional-use permit for industrial zoning and is conducting feasibility testing with Western Illinois University.
Cronkhite, a former police practitioner, is a law enforcement and justice administration professor, commentator, and consultant at Western Illinois University in Macomb.