What does WHISC stand for?
WHISC stands for Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WHISC in our Acronym Attic
- Will Help in Return (message boards)
- Washington's Happily Independent Recumbent Lovers (Washington, DC)
- Wind and Hurricane Impact Research Laboratory (Florida Institute of Technology)
- Wisconsin Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan
- War Head Injury Score (military medicine)
- Waste Handling and Isolation Facility
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Wirral Health Informatics Service (est. 2002; Wirral, Merseyside, UK)
- What’s Hot In South Australian Horticulture
- Willing Hearts International Society Canada
- Wilmer-Hutchins Independent School District (Texas)
- What Have I Started Here?
- Woods Hole Instrument Systems Ltd. (marine environmental technology; East Falmouth, MA)
- What Have I Started Now?
- Wireless Handheld Information Service Platform (mobile phone technology)
- Waves of High Frequency and Sounder for Probing of Electron Density by Relaxation Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Women Hurt In Systems of Prostitution Engaged in Revolt
- Womens Health and Information Support Service (UK)
- Women's Health in South Tyneside (est. 1985; UK)