Larval distribution data suggested that larvae from Jeffreys Ledge spawners were probably transported to Nantucket Shoals and that in subsequent years larvae from these areas were transported or adults moved to western Georges Bank and finally eastern Georges Bank (Smith and Morse, 1993).
What does WGB stand for?
WGB stands for Western Georges Bank (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WGB
We have 13 other meanings of WGB in our Acronym Attic
- Working Group on Air-Sea Fluxes
- World's Greatest Air Superiority Fighter
- Working Group on ASEAN Seas and Marine Environment
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin conjugated to Texas Red
- Woodbridge Government Access Television (Woodbridge, CT)
- Windows Genuine Advantage Validation
- Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool
- Writers Guild of America, West
- West Georgia Animal Welfare League
- Walnut Grove Band
- Western Glorious Boys (biathlon team)
- Wet Gelijke Behandeling (Dutch)
- Why Go Back (Bricktown Station song)
- Wil Gravatt Band (Locust Grove, VA)
- WildGold Bengals (California)
- William Gibson Board (online forum)
- Women Giving Back (Virginia)
- Wonderful Grand Band (band)
- Working Group on Biotechnology (various locations)
- Waite's Guide to Birds of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant differences in internal otolith structure were found between eastern and western Georges Bank haddock, providing phenotypic evidence of stock separation between the two spawning components.