The procurement is for a Floor standing surgical operating microscope for DCN at Western General Hospital.
What does WGH stand for?
WGH stands for Western General Hospital (Edinburgh, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WGH
We have 17 other meanings of WGH in our Acronym Attic
- Wheat Genetic and Genomic Resources Center (Kansas State University)
- West Gippsland Genealogical Society (Victoria, Australia)
- Whole Gilled Gutted Scaled (seafood)
- Wood Group Generator Services (Farmington, NM)
- West Grove Girls Softball League (California)
- Wood Group Gas Turbine Services
- Warren G. Harding High School (Warren, OH)
- Warren Gamaliel Harding (29th President of the USA)
- Warren General Hospital (Warren, PA)
- West General Hospital (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Willis Group Holdings (various locations)
- Womack General Hospital (Fort Bragg, North Carolina)
- Walnut Grove Homes Association (Madison, WI)
- Washington Global Health Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Whitby Girls Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Whole Genome Homozygosity Association (novel analytic model)
- WOCE (World Ocean Circulation Experiment) Global Hydrographic Climatology (technical report; Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency; Germany)
- Working Group on Higher Education (African Universities)
- World Golf Hall of Fame (St. Augustine, FL)
- West Georgia Habitat for Humanity
Samples in periodicals archive:
L hi Lothian Edinurgh Royal Infirmary, 961 beds, 927 occupied, 96 per cent; Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, 681 beds, 674 occupied, 99 per cent; St John's Hospital, Livingston, 506 beds, 490 occupied, 97 per cent.
The team at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer research unit at the Western General Hospital examined 122 samples of metastatic breast cancer tumours treated with Herceptin.
Daryl Clyde, 25, from Drumavalley in Co Londonderry is on a life support machine in the intensive care unit of Western General Hospital.
Researchers at the Western General Hospital in Edinburgh are examining whether a particular form of the gene is more common in infants who have become victims of cot deat
The Synbiosis ProtoCOL system used in conjunction with spiral plating at the Microbiology Department, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, helped to locate the source of last year's national outbreak of Salmonella food poisoning in Scotland, which affected 36 people.
Miller, an experimental oncologist at the Western General Hospital in Edinburgh.
A third man was transferred to Western General Hospital, in Edinburgh, for specialist treatment to head injuries.