He graduated from the University of Oregon School of Law in 2005, clerked for Oregon state and federal courts and represented people and organizations at the Western Environmental Law Center.
What does WELC stand for?
WELC stands for Western Environmental Law Center (est. 1976)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WELC
- Women's Executive Leadership (program)
- Workplace Exposure Limits
- W.E. Loopesko and Associates, Inc.
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Executive Leadership Academy (Olympia, WA)
- Wisconsin Environmental Laboratory Association (La Crosse, WI)
- Western European Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation
- Western Education and Library Board (Ireland, UK)
- Westall English Language Centre (Australia)
- Westchester End-of-Life Coalition (New York)
- Wiki-Enabled Local Community
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Wellness Councils of America
- Web Educator's Library Collection of Mathematical Explorations
- Wellness Council of the Upper Peninsula (Michigan)
- Wednesday Evening Life Drawing (Champaign, IL)
- Well Data Report (oil industry)
- Western Extension Leadership Development (various universities)
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
SunPower Suntech America Town of Mansfield Unicoi Energy Services, LLC Union of Concerned Scientists Washington Gas Energy Services Western Environmental Law Center West Chester Borough ### About the Voluntary Renewable Energy Coalition (VREC): The Voluntary Renewable Energy Coalition (VREC) is a group of companies and nonprofit organizations that support the voluntary renewable energy market.
As proposed to the Western Environmental Law Center, and to meet the stated requests of the plaintiffs, Crown Pacific proposed the establishment of the SMA on land in the Toast/Sellers sub-watershed, south and east of Crescent, Ore.
Members of this group include Rogue Riverkeeper, Friends of Living Oregon Waters, Western Environmental Law Center, Rogue Flyfishers, Cascadia Wildlands "and thousands of Oregon citizens," the statement said.
Wilson, an environmental attorney from the Western Environmental Law Center in Eugene, has been involved with EarthShare Oregon for many years as a volunteer.
Here's how the rated charities in Lane County currently stack up: Four stars: Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide, Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Greenhill Humane Society, Relief Nursery, Volunteers In Medicine Clinic, Western Environmental Law Center Three stars: Food for Lane County Two stars: Eugene Mission, Holt International Children's Services, Light Bearers Ministry, United Way of Lane County For more information about the ratings, go to www.
The rules "up-end" the Legislature's intent to make public health the state's first priority, said Dan Galpern, attorney at the Eugene-based Western Environmental Law Center, a nonprofit law firm that helped push for the 2009 law.
Essentially twice the reductions," said Dan Galpern, attorney with the Eugene-based Western Environmental Law Center, who brought suit against the Bush Administration's Environmental Protection Agency, which blocked the state-passed standards.