The results were presented at the 84th Annual Conference of the Western Economic Association International in Vancouver, British Columbia.
What does WEAI stand for?
WEAI stands for Western Economic Association International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEAI
We have 1 other meaning of WEAI in our Acronym Attic
- West of England Aerospace Forum
- World Evolution Airline & Freight (virtual airline)
- Writers Emergency Assistance Fund (American Society of Journalists and Authors)
- West End Assembly of God
- West Essex Archaeological Group (est. 1958; UK)
- Western European Armaments Group
- Workplace Equipment Adaptation Grant (Ireland)
- Workshop on Evolvable and Adaptive Hardware
- Wisconsin Egyptian Arabian Horse Alliance (Junction City, WI)
- Weatherhead East Asian Institute (Columbia University; New York)
- Wisconsin Education Association Insurance Trust (Madison, WI)
- Water and Environmental Agency in Kansas
- Women's Equity Action League
- Workshop on East Asian Linguistics
- Weapons Effectiveness Analysis Model
- World Erotic Art Museum (Miami Beach, Florida)
- Women Entrepreneurs Association of Nepal
- Water Environment Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Western European Armaments Organisation
- Water Evaluation and Planning (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dvorak is stepping down from his post as Executive Vice President of the Western Economic Association International, a job he has filled for the better part of 30 years.
At the 67th Annual Western Economic Association International Conference held on July 11, 1992, EDC's Chief Economist Jack Kyser stated, "Due to an unusual convergence of forces, the Los Angeles area is facing a non-traditional, slow recovery from the national recession.
Taylor is active in professional and academic organizations, including the American Economic Association, International Atlantic Economic Society, Western Economic Association International, Southern Economic Association, Society of Labor Economists, Industrial Organization Society, Beta Gamma Sigma, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Beta Alpha Psi, and the Southern Business Administration Association.
Puri also is the executive vice president of the Western Economic Association International, the second largest professional association of economists in the United States.