Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Western Ecology Division, and the University of Missouri's Nuclear Reactor Center, show that an estimated 97% of the freshwater fish from lakes and rivers in the western United States are safe to eat.
What does WED stand for?
WED stands for Western Ecology Division (EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WED
We have 38 other meanings of WED in our Acronym Attic
- Walter Elias Disney Enterprises (now Walt Disney Company)
- Warped Extra Dimension (physics)
- Waste Engineering Development
- Water and Electricity Department
- Water Equivalent Depth
- Weapon Engineering Duty
- Weapons in Exchange for Development
- Web-enabled Equipment Driver
- Wellbeing in Developing Countries
- Western Economic Development (Canada)
- Western Economic Diversification (Canada)
- Western Europe Daylight (GMT+0100)
- Wet op de Economische Delicten (Dutch: law on economic crime)
- What-Ever Dude
- Where Eagles Dare (movie)
- Wind Energy Development (various locations)
- Wire Equilibrium Device
- Wireless Engineering Division
- Workforce Effectiveness Division