Attribution: United States District Court Western District of New York Beechwood Restorative Care Center vs.
What does WDNY stand for?
WDNY stands for Western District of New York
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WDNY
We have 1 other meaning of WDNY in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Development and Network Design (Rockville, MD)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine (carcinoma)
- Which Does Not Exist (Scientology)
- World Dyslexia Network Foundation (UK)
- Weather-Driven Natural Hazards (European Commission)
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (Madison, WI)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Will Dich Nie Verlieren (German band)
- Wally Does No Work (Dilbert comic)
- World Dance New York (est. 2000; New York, NY)
- Web Designers of New Zealand
- Waldo (Amtrak station code; Waldo, FL)
- War Dog Outfitters (est. 2008; Michigan)
- Warhammer Dark Omen (video game)
- Waste Diversion Ontario (Canada)
- Watch Dog Organization (various locations)
- WebSphere Data Object (IBM)
- Well Done Opponents (Yahoo! Bridge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney's Office for the Western District of New York.
O’Donnell served as United States Attorney for the Western District of New York from 1997 to 2001.
Denise O'Donnell, Partner, Hodgson Russ; United States Attorney, Western District of New York (1997-2001).
The complaint alleged that the defendants had consistently engaged in illegal blockades and other illegal conduct at facilities in the Western District of New York where abortions were performed.
District Court for the Western District of New York and in the German courts.
In papers filed with the United States District Court for the Western District of New York this afternoon, the Nation is asking the Court to issue an order restraining the State's taxing scheme which is scheduled to go into effect on Sept 1.
Kodak filed against Samsung and LG in the United States District Court for the Western District of New York, as well as in the U.