Koch is a strong advocate for Saskatchewan and Canadian agriculture and has served on the boards of Agricore United and the George Morris Centre at the University of Guelph, and as the executive director of the Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association.
What does WCWGA stand for?
WCWGA stands for Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West County Wastewater District (est. 1921; Richmond, CA)
- Western Canal Water District (Nelson, CA)
- Weston Creek Woden Dodgers (Australia)
- Wellington Corpus of Written English (Växjö University; Sweden)
- World Class Web Enterprises (various locations)
- Wasatch County Water Efficiency Project (US EPA; Utah)
- World Championship Wrestling Federation (online fantasy game)
- World City Water Forum (South Korea)
- West Coast Working Group
- Workers' Compensation Working Group (Texas Department of Insurance)
- Wing Commander: The Wasteland Incident (video game)
- Worse-Case Workload Information
- West Coast Wilderness Lodge (Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada)
- Western Canada Waiting List
- Work Center Work List (US DoD)
- West Coast Worm Meeting (annual conference on worm biology)
- West Coast Wine Network
- West-County Watershed Network (Sonoma County, CA)
- Wild Championship Wrestling Outlaws
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cherilyn Jolly-Nagel The operator of a farm near Mossbank, she is past president of the Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association which represents some of the province's largest grain producers.
Canadian signatories include Grain Growers of Canada, Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association and Alberta Winter Wheat Producers Commission.
The Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association welcomes the announcement of an additional $1 billion in federal farm income support in this year's budget.
GRAIN GROWERS MEMBERS INCLUDE: Alberta Barley Commission Atlantic Grains Council British Columbia Grain Producers Association Canadian Canola Growers Association Federation des Producteurs de Cultures Commerciales du Quebec Manitoba Corn Growers Association Ontario Corn Producers' Association Ontario Soybean Growers Ontario Wheat Producers Marketing Board Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association Robynne Anderson is president of Issues Ink, which publishes R&D: Reach and Discover and other agricultural magazines and newsletters.
MARCH 19-21: Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association Convention, Calgary, Alberta.