Keeping in mind this caveat, noteworthy is the fact that the Western Boundary UnderCurrent (WBUC) that carries the deep North Atlantic Water masses originating from the Norwegian and Greenland seas along continental slopes of Greenland and northeast America, remained apparently unchanged during this episode (e.
What does WBUC stand for?
WBUC stands for Western Boundary Undercurrent
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WBUC
- Boulder, CO, USA (Airport Code)
- Wayland Baptist University
- What About You?
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- World Blind Union
- World Boxing Union
- World Broadcasting Union
- World Broadcasting Unions- International Satellite Operations Group
- World Broadcasting Unions Technical Committee (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union)
- World Business University Association
- World Beach Ultimate Championship
- Watts Bar Utility District (Tennessee)
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences (India)
- West Bengal University of Technology
- W. Bertelsmann Verlag (German publishing company)
- Wagner Briefe Verzeichnis (German: Wagner Letters Directory)
- Westdeutscher Basketball-Verband (German: West German Basketball Association; Germany)
- Westdeutscher Bindegarn Vertrieb (German: West German Twine Sales)
- Whole Blood Volume (hematology)
- Whole Body Vibration