Having served two earlier terms as president, from 2005-2009, Guy said she now brings to the job increased knowledge and experience of the wider health sector, sitting on the International Council of Nurses, the National Health Board, the Bay of Plenty District Health Board and the Western Bay of Plenty Primary Health Organisation.
What does WBOP stand for?
WBOP stands for Western Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of WBOP in our Acronym Attic
- Worldwide Beacon of Hope (religious radio station; est. 2002)
- Wireless Broadband of Oklahoma
- Webbase Ontology Language
- Wet Brutering Overhevelingstoeslag Lonen (Dutch wage law)
- War by Other Means (book title)
- Web-Based Operations and Management
- Women Business Owners of Manitoba
- Working Bill of Materials (manufacturing)
- World Bank Office Manila (Manila, Philippines)
- Women Business Owners Network (Vermont)
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council (New Zealand)
- West Branch of the Ompompanoosuc River (river management plan; Stafford, VT)
- Wilson Board of Realtors (Wilson, NC)
- Wrightsville Beach Ocean Racing Association (North Carolina)
- West Bromwich Operatic Society (UK)
- Web Based Open Source Spell Checker
- Wirral Barn Owl Trust
- Woman Business Owner of the Year
- Water & Boil Proof (plywood)
- Water Bank Program (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With local representatives, MSC has been in discussion from the Bay of Plenty and an agreement has now been reached between the Mediterranean Shipping Company, the Western Bay of Plenty District Council (WBPDC) and the Tauranga City Council (TCC) as to distribution.
Meanwhile, Western Bay of Plenty Area Commander, Inspector Mike Clement, said that post-mortem examinations on both bodies have provided conclusive results.
Western Bay of Plenty Area Commander Inspector Mike Clement confirmed that the couple knew the accused killer, and said that he was "associated with the address".
Employer Martin Steinmann from Te Manu Toroa iwi provider in the Western Bay of Plenty talked about the uniqueness of employers and employers standing together, united in the campaign, supported by NZNO.
Western Bay of Plenty Area Commander, Inspector Mike Clement, said that the police had conducted an extensive search of the area, and were hoping to find the baby alive.
Western Bay of Plenty Area Commander Inspector Mike Clement is asking all residents around Otumoetai to search their properties for any sign of the toddler.
A contract was secured through the Western Bay of Plenty (WBOP) Primary Health Organisation (PHO), to provide a primary health care (PHC) whanau nursing service.