D, assistant professor of Surgery at the New York Medical College, attending surgeon at the Westchester Medical Center, and a Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon with the New York Group for Plastic Surgery.
What does WCMC stand for?
WCMC stands for Westchester Medical Center (Valhalla, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCMC
We have 46 other meanings of WCMC in our Acronym Attic
- World Class Miniature Association
- World Classic Martial Arts (Silver Spring, Maryland)
- World Conclave of Magical Arts
- Wyoming Coal Mining Association
- Wyoming Collaborative Mentorship Academy (Laramie, WY)
- West Central Montana Avalanche Center (Missoula, MT)
- West Central Montana Avalanche Foundation
- World Cup Martial Arts Organization (McLean, VA)
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Westcoast MOPAR (Motor Parts Corporation) Club (Florida)
- Wildlife Conservation and Management Committee
- Windsor Capital Mortgage Corporation (San Diego, CA)
- Workers' Compensation Managed Care (Florida Agency for Health Care Administration)
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc. (resource agency; Elbow Lake, MN)
- West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
- West Coast Muscle Car Club (Florida)
- Workers' Compensation Managed Care Organization
- Workers Compensation Managed Care Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Storm was treated at the Trauma and Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center.
In lieu of flowers, expressions of sympathy may be made to the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital Foundation at Westchester Medical Center, 19 Bradhurst, Suite 3060 North, Hawthorne, New York, 10532.
medicine, Cardiovascular Research Institute, New York Medical College, and Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, New York) provide a resource for scientists, students, and clinicians on myocardial regeneration and stem cell therapy for the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Richard Rakow and Paul Haight -Moulins of Rakow Commercial Realty represented the Westchester Medical Center, Datamatrix and Rebecca Consultants, while Deborah van der Heyden of Newmark Knight Frank represented HUB International.
Dixon was in the intensive care unit of Westchester Medical Center after suffering an "arrhythmic episode to her heart" Wednesday at the U.
Already in use at Baylor Healthcare System in Texas and Westchester Medical Center in New York, the health kiosk operates with Centricity Physician Office.
Nadelman of the division of infectious diseases, New York Medical College and the Lyme Disease Diagnostic Center, Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, N.