Westchester Academic Library Directors Organization (WALDO) to Gain Access To Hoover's Online on Behalf of Schools, Universities and Public Libraries AUSTIN, Texas, Oct.
What does WALDO stand for?
WALDO stands for Westchester Academic Library Directors Organization (est. 1982)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WALDO
- Workers Auto Loan Club
- Worldwide Aviation Logistics Conference
- Wyoming Agricultural Leadership Council
- Wisconsin Association of Land Conservation Employees
- Workshop on Algorithms and Computation
- Workforce and Leadership Development (University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, KS)
- Working Assets Long Distance (company)
- Wrong Algorithm - Small Modifications Needed (software fault)
- Wayfinding Agents for Locating Distributed Objects
- Wellington Avenue Local Development Organization (Chicago, IL)
- Wisconsin Asbestos and Lead Database Online (Department of Health Services)
- Work and Live District Overlay (zoning strategy; New Jersey)
- Wall-Adapting Local Eddy (viscosity model)
- Washington Association of Library Employees
- Weighted Average Lease to Expiry (investment metric)
- Wide Area Link Emulator (Linux)
- Western Australian Livestock Exporters Association
- Washington Area Law Enforcement System
- Workplace Adult Education Service
- Warfare Analysis Laboratory Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
By handing out flyers for specific events and demonstrating the new services to its library consortium, Westchester Academic Library Directors Organization (WALDO), Feyl hopes word of Pace's leading edge Virtual Reference Services will spread across the Pace campuses and to other universities within WALDO.