The increase was first announced by Maersk Line in September and has since been matched by several other carriers including APL, MSC, Wan Hai and carriers groups such as the Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement.
What does WTSA stand for?
WTSA stands for Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (shipping)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTSA
We have 8 other meanings of WTSA in our Acronym Attic
- Wishful Thinking Syndrome
- Women's Transportation Seminar
- Woodland Trust Scotland (UK)
- Work Truck Show (National Truck Equipment Association)
- Working Time Saved
- World Toilet Summit
- World Tour Soccer
- Wroclawskie Towarzystwo Sportowe (Poland)
- Wunderland Toast Society
- Seaman Apprentice, Weapons Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Western Textile Services Association (est. 1911)
- Western Thoracic Surgical Association (Beverly, MA)
- World Table Soccer Association
- World Telecommunications Standardization Assembly
- Warisan Ternama Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian technology company)
- West Texas State Bank
- Washington Township Swim Club (Indianapolis, IN)
- Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Wet Tantalum Slug Capacitor
- Wilkinstown Target Shooting Club (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transpacific Stabilization Agreement and Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Verified Transcripts; and Enhanced Monitoring of Global Alliances: In addition to its various efforts to use the investigation as a vehicle to help shippers and carriers improve their business practices and commercial relationships, the Commission will continue it's enhanced oversight of the Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (TSA) and Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (WTSA), Commission staff also develop recommendations to enhance oversight of the three global alliances.
The 11 transpacific shipping lines in the Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (WTSA) are recommending that metal scrap freight rates be increased this year.