Next partners are next to the University of Ghent part of AUGent: University College Ghent, Arteveldehogeschool and Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen.
What does WVL stand for?
WVL stands for West-Vlaanderen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WVL
We have 18 other meanings of WVL in our Acronym Attic
- Water Vapor Intensive Observing Period
- World View Information System
- West Virginia Industrial School for Boys (Pruntytown, WV)
- West Virginia Institute of Technology (now WV Tech)
- Wrong Value used in Variable Initiation (software fault)
- World Vision Japan
- Wohlforth, Vassar, Johnson and Brecht (law firm)
- West Virginia Junior College (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Journal of Law Technology
- Willamette Valley Jazz Society (Salem, OR)
- Westerville (Ohio)
- Wiedervorlage (German)
- Windimurra Vanadium Limited (mining; Australia)
- Windows vs. Linux (operating systems debate)
- Women Volley League (Austria)
- World Vision Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- West Virginia Landlords Association
- West Virginia Library Association
- Wheeled Vehicle Launched Bridge
- Water Virtual Learning Center (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Aug 21, 2014 - Breweries in West-Vlaanderen, a Belgian province in the western Flemish Region, increased their beer production by 20% over the last four years, daily De Standaard reported Wednesday, citing a study conducted by university college Howest and economic journal West-Vlaanderen Werkt.
The son of Robert and Elspet Ann Storey, formerly of 9 High Quay, L-Cpl Storey's name is recorded on the Tyne Cot Memorial at Zonnebeke, West-Vlaanderen in Belgium, dedicated to those men whose bodies were never found.
Application Development: Bram Monstrey , Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen (HOWEST), Belgium
Agency : Provinciale Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij West-Vlaanderen
2% and advertising income of newspaper Krant van West-Vlaanderen remained almost stable.
Agency : Mobiliteit en Openbare Werken, Agentschap Wegen en Verkeer, Afdeling West-Vlaanderen