6 February 2004 ROLLS-ROYCE WINS KEY $150 MILLION CHINESE WEST-EAST GAS PIPELINE CONTRACT Rolls-Royce, a leading provider of gas turbines for global energy markets, today announced that it has won the contract to provide Rolls-Royce pipeline compression equipment for the prestigious West-East China Gas Pipeline Project (WEPP).
What does WEPP stand for?
WEPP stands for West-East China Gas Pipeline Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WEPP
We have 3 other meanings of WEPP in our Acronym Attic
- Work Error Performance Management
- World Environmental Pest Managers Alliance
- Web Evaluation Path Navigator (open source software)
- Worldwide Electronic Publishing Network
- Women in Engineering Program (Penn State University)
- Women in Engineering Program Orientation (Penn State University; University Park, PA)
- Western Equatorial Pacific Ocean Climate Studies
- Windows Embedded Point of Service (Microsoft)
- Wage Earner Protection Program (Canada)
- Water Erosion Prediction Project
- Western Education and Public Planning
- Windows Embedded Partner Program
- World Electric Power Plants Database (global electric power inventory)
- Wholesale Electricity Price Review (California Energy Commission)
- Women Executives in Public Relations
- Write Error Page Range
- Work and Economic Policy Research Unit (Australia)
- Weapons Officer
- West End Primary School (UK)
- Wind Erosion Prediction System