Just north of Canniesburn Toll, and close to the local shops and schools including Bearsden Academy, the two-bedroom house was formerly occupied by a West of Scotland Water Authority employee.
What does WOSWA stand for?
WOSWA stands for West of Scotland Water Authority (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Onsite Sewage Association
- Windows Operating System and Services Architecture (Microsoft)
- Workshop on Object Systems and Software Architectures
- Western Ontario Secondary School Athletic Association
- Warrant Officer Senior Staff Course (US Army)
- West of Scotland Science Park
- World of Soap Themes (website; wost.org)
- Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program
- Women's Shelter Uganda (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freshbake had to meet the trade effluent consent conditions of the local West of Scotland Water Authority, and to mitigate costs of effluent treatment they decided to investigate on-site pre-treatment.
A consortium of AMEC, Northumbrian Water and Degremont has reached financial close on a major sewage treatment Public Private Partnership (PPP) project in Ayrshire, for West of Scotland Water Authority.
Water blow After West of Scotland Water Authority took over from the old Strathclyde Region, the workforce were told their jobs were safe.
Firefighters found Henry Ritchie, 47, dead behind the door of the blazing hut at the West of Scotland Water Authority complex in Bishopbriggs, Glasgow.