I know West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority has put out potential savings, but there is no way a regular firefighter is earning PS36,000.
What does WYFRA stand for?
WYFRA stands for West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- World YES (Youth Encounter on Sustainability) Forum (educational initiative)
- World Youth Festival
- World Youth Foundation (Malaysia)
- Westman Youth Football Association (Canada)
- World Youth Festival Barcelona (Spain)
- Wyoming Farm Bureau
- We're Your Friend Four (Greenville, SC NBC television affiliate)
- Westport Youth Film Festival
- World Youth Friendship Games (Netherlands)
- Watch Your Freaking Language (polite form)
- West Yorkshire Fire Rescue Service (UK)
- West Yorkshire Fire Service (UK)
- Welsh Youth Forum on Sustainable Development
- Women and Youth Forum for Sustainable Development
- Washington Youth Garden (National Arboretum, Washington, DC)
- What You Get
- When You're Gone (Cranberries song)
- White Young Green (engineering consultants)
- When You Get A Chance
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic (Prescott Valley, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Latest figures from West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority show Kirklees crews turned out to tackle incidents 4,914 times last year - 8.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority will balance its books in 2012/13 largely by continued non-recruitment and by accepting a one-off central government grant in lieu of a precept rise, amounting to pounds 1m.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority has taken new steps in a bid to drive down fire risk and costs.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority will lose pounds 5.
The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority has made pounds 11.
Clr Coulson sits on the RMB's Labour benches as a representative of West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority has been given a clean bill of health by the Audit Commission.