Mum of three, Razan (pictured), set up her factory in Linthwaite with help from the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency after fleeing Damascus two years ago and has already gained a bronze World Cheese Award for her Yorkshire halloumi.
What does WYEA stand for?
WYEA stands for West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Western Youth Futures (Australia)
- What's Your Favorite?
- Whatever You Fancy
- Where You From
Samples in periodicals archive:
I went to the JobCentre and told them about my hope to start a business and they referred me to the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency and placed me on the New Enterprise Allowance.
When the Jobcentre referred him to the New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) scheme and the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency, he realised it could help him set up his own music studio - something he'd wanted to do for some time.
Mr Hathaway was the former chief executive of Yorkshire and Humberside Chambers of Commerce and takes up the new role with immediate effect in order to ensure the continued success of the Lockwood-based chamber and its associated company, the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (WYEA).
Now he has set up his own company, Big Zoo Media, with the support of the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency.
After being put on the New Enterprise Allowance, he was placed with a mentor from the West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency and then launched his business, Fruity Tipples.
West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency is now looking to recruit more mentors to support those starting their companies and Carl and Claire will be leading those efforts in the coming months.
He said his West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency mentor was invaluable, explaining: "He helped me through the whole process of setting up and understanding my business and the help has continued.