April 20, 1984 A big increase in the number of people using the archive service at Huddersfield Library was revealed in the annual report of the West Yorkshire Archive Service.
What does WYAS stand for?
WYAS stands for West Yorkshire Archive Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYAS
We have 1 other meaning of WYAS in our Acronym Attic
- While You're At It
- Will You Accept, If Offered, the Position
- Windsor Yearbook on Access to Justice (University of Windsor; Canada)
- Wurtsmith Yankee Air Museum (Oscoda, Michigan)
- Wyoming Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- Warwickshire Youth Arts Network (West Midlands, UK)
- Work Your Ass Off
- Where You Are Planted
- Wiltshire Youth Arts Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Archaeology Service (England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) A digital copy of the diary has been made and CD-ROM copies are available for purchase from the West Yorkshire Archive Service.
West Yorkshire Archive Service, Bradford District Archives [hereafter, WYAS-BDA], Heaton Papers, B145; Eric Sigsworth, "William Greenwood and Robert Heaton: Two Eighteenth Century Worsted Manufacturers," Bradford Textile Society Journal (1951-1952): 63-64.
We are grateful to West Yorkshire Archive Service and Huddersfield Local Studies Library for help with our research and to Christopher Marsden from Huddersfield Civic Society for additional information.
West Yorkshire Archive Service (WYAS) wants your pictures of the torch for the Big Olympic Torch Archive, whether they were taken on a professional camera or a mobile phone.
were just a small part of what the West Yorkshire Archive Service had to offer.
For the past two years the West Yorkshire Archive Service has been working with sports fans and players to create a fascinating collection of memories.
PEOPLE searching for their family history can turn to the West Yorkshire Archive Service for help as it has millions of names on record.