Gerald Hughes' letter about the Prince Philip Hospital in Llanelli (Feb 5) is unfounded as there are significant pointers as to why services are being concentrated in the West Wales General Hospital at Glangwili.
What does WWGH stand for?
WWGH stands for West Wales General Hospital (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWGH
- World Working Group on Birds of Prey and Owls (England, Germany, and France)
- Western Washington Golf Course Superintendents Association (Olympia, WA)
- What Would Gary Do?
- What Would Geronimo Do?
- What Would Ghandi Do?
- What Would Gibbs Do?
- What Would God Do?
- Winter World Games for the Deaf
- What Would Gordon Freeman Do?
- Walla Walla General Hospital (Walla Walla, WA)
- Worldwide Guide to Homeschooling (book by Dr. Brian Ray)
- What Would Genghis Khan Do
- World Wide Gnarf League
- Western Washington Growth Management Hearings Board
- West Wirral Group Practice (medical practice; UK)
- Wise Women Gathering Place
- What Would Gary Roberts Do? (hockey)
- White Wolf Gaming Studio
- World Wide Gold Traders
- Weisst Was Geil Waer (German movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health bosses at West Wales General Hospital, Carmarthen, would not comment but are investigating his complaint.
Sharon Morgan, a theatre nurse at West Wales General Hospital, Carmarthen, called herself "Misty" and promised a "full girlfriend experience".
A total of pounds 4,200 was collected in Keith's memory, and Cally and the couple's sons Grant and Alex will donate pounds 2,100 to the AMA ward of West Wales General Hospital, and a further pounds 2,100 to the Injured Jockeys' Fund.
He was taken to West Wales General Hospital, Carmarthen, following the accident at Esgairhir Uchaf farm, in Trevaughan, Carmarthen.
Research into the automated pharmacy systems (APSs) at West Wales General hospital in Carmarthen and Llandough hospital in Penarth showed that, pre-automation, there were problems with nearly 16 out of every 1,000 items issued as ward stock.
Rally organisers said nine people who had suffered minor injuries were discharged from West Wales General Hospital in Carmarthen.
Hospital authorities said emergency admissions were being diverted to the West Wales General Hospital in Carmarthen 30 miles away.