Also the Agency has been successful at promoting additional local seminars; we have been able to promote the holding of seminar/workshops in Keyser and also in our offices at the West Virginia State Medical Association or at the office of a local physician, as well as at WVSMA's annual business meeting and health care summit.
What does WVSMA stand for?
WVSMA stands for West Virginia State Medical Association (since 1867; Charleston, West Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WVSMA in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia Space Grant Consortium (NASA)
- West Virginia Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists
- Windaroo Valley State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- West Virginia Statewide Health Systems Plan 1979
- West Virginia Social Indicator Survey
- West Valley Soccer League (Calabasas, CA)
- West Virginia Symphony League
- World Voices Sierra Leone
- Warana Vibhag Shikshan Mandal (Indian college; Maharashtra, India)
- Wireless Vital Signs Monitor
- Wij Vertrouwen Stemcomputers Niet (Dutch pressure group)
- Wireless Video Sensor Network
- Wenatchee Valley Super Oval (car racing; Wenatchee, WA)
- West Virginia Symphony Orchestra (Charleston, WV)
- WiederVerwendbare SoftwareObjekte
- West Virginia Society of Amateur Rocketry
- West Virginia Society of Osteopathic Medicine, Inc.
- West Virginia Save Our Streams
- West Virginia Secretary of State
- Weak Velocity/Strong Position (medical rehabilitation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining the program, Matheny was the Chief Executive Officer of the West Virginia Medical Foundation, the educational and charitable organization of the West Virginia State Medical Association.
The West Virginia State Medical Association was represented by Dr.
Having not been announced or introduced, I was able to talk about the insurance agency I had just recently started on behalf of the West Virginia State Medical Association (WVSMA) and that I would like for the local doctors to do business with the agency and me.
Past Presidents of the West Virginia State Medical Association 1867-1942.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Practice Management Institute has named Barbara Good, Physician Practice Advocate for the West Virginia State Medical Association, its 2011-2012 Outstanding National Liaison.
Disability Insurance Product Transition: Change of Company Name In August of 2011, the West Virginia Medical Insurance Agency announced a preferred carrier relationship with Union Central Life Insurance Company which provided a 15% premium discount for members of the West Virginia State Medical Association should they purchase disability insurance through Union Central Life Insurance Company utilizing the West Virginia Medical Insurance Agency.
The West Virginia State Medical Association (WVSMA) publishes the West Virginia Medical Journal, (WVMJ), the only peer-reviewed medical journal in West Virginia.