RELATED ARTICLE: INVENTORY CHECKLIST Here's a list of basic office items that should be inventoried: * Backup media (discs or tapes) * Business cards (for staff and officers) * Business envelopes * Copy paper * Emblem items (mugs, T-shirts, jackets) * Emergency preparedness and first-aid materials * File folders and hanging folders * Letterhead * Membership brochures and recruitment materials * Membership certificates * Name badges and holders * Officer or member pins * Pens and pencils * Political action committee supporter pins * Shipping envelopes and labels --Jimelle Rumberg, CAE, executive director, West Virginia Psychological Association, Charleston (staff size: 1; annual operating budget: $80,000); jrumberg@charter.
What does WVPA stand for?
WVPA stands for West Virginia Psychological Association (est. 1950)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WVPA
- Waste Volume Projections
- Water Vapor Profiling (radiometrics)
- Wet Verbetering Poortwachter (Dutch: Gatekeeper Improvement Act; employment law)
- Willamette Valley Project (Oregon)
- Women Ventures Project
- World Voices Positive (various organizations)
- Wrigley Video Productions (Cochranville, PA)
- Wabash Valley Power Association
- West Virginia Planning Association
- West Virginia Press Association (est. 1869)
- World Veterinary Poultry Association
- Wyoming Valley Professional Ambulance (Wilkes Barre, PA)
- West Virginia Prosecuting Attorneys Association
- West Virginia Public Accountants Association (est. 1947; Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Prosecuting Attorneys Institute
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Service
- Wallowa Valley Photo Club (Joseph, OR)
- Wenatchee Valley Praise Center (East Wenatchee, WA)
- Wessex Vehicle Preservation Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jimelle Rumberg, executive director, West Virginia Psychological Association, Charleston, is leading an effort to develop a handbook for new small-staff executives (i.
For example, my learning focus, small-staff associations and leadership, ties well into my work as a staff of one for the West Virginia Psychological Association, Charleston.