The West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS), under the direction of Jerry Kyle, BS, EMT-P, has implemented a statewide electronic patient care reporting system for pre-hospital providers and EMS agencies in West Virginia that are certified or licensed through OEMS.
What does WVOEMS stand for?
WVOEMS stands for West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services (est. 1975; Charlestown, WV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Vision New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- War Veterans Organization (various countries)
- Waste Vegetable Oil (biodiesel)
- Werkgeversverbond Voortgezet Onderwijs (Dutch: Secondary Education Sector Organization)
- Wet Verontreiniging Oppervlaktewateren (Dutch: Wet Surface Water Pollution Act)
- Wet Voortgezet Onderwijs (Dutch: Secondary Education Act; est. 1968; Netherlands)
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership (timeshare units)
- West Virginia Optometric Association (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Office of Air Quality
- West Valley Office Brokers, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
- West Virginia Office of Emergency Services
- West Virginia on the Move (Charleston, WV)
- Wonen Voor Ouderen Maasland (Housing for the Elderly, Maasland; the Netherlands)
- West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training
- West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association
- West Virginia Orthopaedic Society (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Ordnance Works (former ammunition site)
- Waste Vitrification Projects
- Waste Volume Projections
- Water Vapor Profiling (radiometrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The ambulance is spacious enough to transport children from birth through adolescence and is certified as a critical care transport unit through the West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services.