Stadler comes to New River from West Virginia Northern Community College, where she had worked since 2009, most recently as a career services counselor.
What does WVNCC stand for?
WVNCC stands for West Virginia Northern Community College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Water Vapor Nitrogen
- Welsh Video Network (UK)
- West Virginia Northern (US District Court; Wheeling, WV)
- Whiplash Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Whiplash Association Netherlands)
- Whole Vestibular Nerve (anatomy)
- Wilhelmshaven Germany (airport code)
- Wireless Voice Network (telecommunications)
- West Virginia Nurses Association
- West Valley National Bank (Arizona)
- Waterville Valley Nordic Center (snowsports; New Hampshire)
- West Virginia Northern District (court district)
- West Virginia Network for Educational Telecomputing
- West Virginia Northern Flying Squirrel (rodent species)
- West Virginia National Guard
- Waterville Valley New Hampshire
- West Virginia Nursery and Landscape Association, Inc.
- Women Veterans of New Mexico (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Willamette Valley Nutritional Products
- West Virginia Native Plant Society
- Women's Voluntary National Register (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Williams Lea, the leading global provider of Corporate Information Solutions, and West Virginia Northern Community College announced today a partnership to develop current and future coursework to prepare students for the evolving job market in the Wheeling, WV, area.
Student Aid Services, the nation's leading provider of net price calculators, was selected in an open request-for-proposal process to provide advanced calculators customized for Bluefield State College of Bluefield, Concord University of Athens, Fairmont State University and Pierpont Community and Technical College of Fairmont, Glenville State College of Glenville, Marshall University and Mountwest Community and Technical College of Huntington, Shepherd University of Shepherdstown, West Liberty University of West Liberty, West Virginia State University and Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College of Institute, Bridgemont Community and Technical College of Montgomery, and West Virginia Northern Community College of Wheeling.
AP) -- West Virginia Northern Community College is offering workers who've lost their jobs an opportunity to make a fresh start.
; and a member of the Institutional Board of Trustees of the West Virginia Northern Community College Foundation, the West Virginia Jobs Investment Trust Board and the Partnership for Progress Council, State of West Virginia.
Sargeant Reynold Community College Northern Virginia Community College Old Dominion University Southwest Virginia Community College Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University West Virgnia Bluefield State College Marshall University West Virginia State College West Virginia University West Virginia Northern Community College CONTACT: Southern Regional Education Board, Chapel Hill Bracey Campbell, 404/875-9211, Ext.
West Virginia recently established its first regional Quality Academy at West Virginia Northern Community College to help the manufacturing sectors meet ISO 9000 international standards.
BrownTrout Publishers of San Francisco has produced a high-quality, 16-month calendar featuring West Virginia landscapes by Van Slider, a full-time associate professor of accounting at the New Martinsville campus of West Virginia Northern Community College.